Well...I would just like to say that the ASP retreat went really really well.
On friday we got there around 8pm (my ETA!) and got settled and then showed people who hadn't been there before around. This ended in an impromptu ritual. yay yay.
then a whole bunch of us went into the hot tub. there was lots of nakedness and lots of "who ever i might be molesting, i'm sorry."
"what do you call 12 pagans in a hot tub?"
"A self-cleaning coven."
I guess there was an Earthquake at somepoint, but i didn't feel it at all. *L* I've always been so afraid of earthquakes and i slept through my first one.
On saturday we just took an easy day, chilling, talking, reading. I fell back asleep for a few hours after lunch. it was nice.
Then we planned Beltane. Yay for Beltane. I got to be the goddess as the "maiden/warrior/mother." It was really really powerful. We worked on the idea of beings coming together to create life (not just in the male/female dicotomy). I'd write more, but a lot of it is a very happy blur.
Then there was more hottubbing. :)
The next morning we did ASP business stuff, and then packed up to leave.
When we were about to leave, i had everyone stand in a circle and, as the only senior, i left each of them something special(either phyical or some words) . I hope that it becomes a tradition that continues.Good Things
- Being at Touchstone Farms
- Getting Sleep
- Hottub fun
- Bonding with lots of wonderful people
- Being espically close to Nayone, whom I love so very much!
- DidI mention Nayone?
- All the good conversations with people "... and then I came to Smith and joined ASP."
Stepping on something during the Belate ritual that put a small hole in my foot (post on that coming soon).
- This being the last retreat i will go on as a smith student.
- Having 3 Anxiety dreams:
- Friday 1 - Drempt about breaking up with Aerith (over a silly reason) and then going to Nayone's room, but she was leaving to go to a meeting, so I was very alone and scared.
- Friday 2 - Drempt there was a ritual at Smith and it was going all wrong. Then I was in another dimention and things got really strange.
- Saturday - Drempt that there was a test in Latin class which i didn't know about until i got to class b/c i missed class on Friday (that was the Catholic's fault *G*, long story).
( Just a little bit of TMI )